NBA 2K Series Patching
Please login and Enjoy the Site
Thankyou

NBA 2K Series Patching

NBA 2K Patching

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
NBA 2K10 Release: 6th October North America, 9th October AUS
2K10 Crews are up!
Sim League still has 17 teams free! Salaries are up, Trade block is available for other teams to get a feeling of what you want, Free Agency Available from 10am GMT+10
New Salary Cap is $65,000,000 and Hard Cap is $95,000,000 MLE Set at $3,000,000
Trading is open for the SIM

Share | 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???? AUDIO EDITING !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tnt23
Noobie
Noobie

Brownie Points : 9592

PostSubject: ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???? AUDIO EDITING !!!   Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:32 pm

IT **** WORKS !!!

its crazy i prefer soundforge and tried doing that Poo before but i guess audition handle raw audio date better
full version of audition : http://www.mininova.org/tor/1064162

Credits for the find and tuto : Dyosua from mvpmods.com THIS WORKS FOR NBA 2K9 and hopefull 10 santa

For everyone who has wanted to change the MLB 2K9 tracks, here is a quick guide I put together. I have Adobe Audition 1.5, but created this guide using the Audition 3.0 demo, to help out Edgil, who has it. You can get Audition 3.0 demo here (you will need a free Adobe ID account). The demo is fully functional for 30 days.

First, you have to be in "Edit Mode," which is below the File menu on the upper-left corner of the screen. The default edit mode is Multitrack.

1. Go to File -> Open
2. Navigate to the MLB 2K directory
3. For Files of type select "PCM Raw Data"
4. In the file name box, type in "*.bin" and hit Enter - now all the bin files are listed in the box
5. Select jukebox.bin
6. Interpret Sample Form As: 48000, Stereo, 8-bit
7. 8-bit Unsigned (default option)
8. It loads!

From there, you can make your modifications. What I would suggest when replacing files is selecting an entire song, go to "Effects -> Amplitude and Compression -> Amplify." Drag the sliders all the way to the left (-96 dB) and hit enter. This essentially mutes the track, but keeps the exact same duration so the file length is the same. Next, go to Edit -> "Mix Paste" and click the "Select File" button. Then, select the track you want. Make sure it is the same duration (or less) than the file you are replacing. Make sure the radio button on the left side of the Mix Paste window is set to Overlap (Mix), so if the file is shorter than the original it leaves silence there. Hit OK, and it will likely make conversions (from 44100 to 48000, 16 bit to 8 bit. This adds a slight hiss to the file, but isn't too noticable if the song is fairly loud). Once you've made your modifications, go to File -> Save, then enjoy!

This process is very similar with older versions of Audition, and with Cool Edit I suspect as well.

You can modify the chants, loadingmusic, eventresponse, and pamusic (contains 50+ minutes of the MLB 2K9 theme), files with this same process.

Last edited by tnt23 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin

Brownie Points : 10092

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???? AUDIO EDITING !!!   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:12 am

work with nba 2k9 or just baseball???
Back to top Go down
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=67725
tnt23
Noobie
Noobie

Brownie Points : 9592

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???? AUDIO EDITING !!!   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:33 am

works bro i made 2 audio releases in my thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???? AUDIO EDITING !!!   

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???? AUDIO EDITING !!!
Page 1 of 1